Technical advances in window film mean that retail window displays can remain largely unaffected by the amount of sunlight exposure. At the same time window film offers other benefits to retailers that may not be immediately apparent.
- Blocking up to 99% of the ultra violet light, the main cause of fading
- Rejecting damaging heat gain that can also affect valuable stock
- Keeping glass together in the event of breakage
- Ceramic films let higher levels of light in, but still reduce much of the heat
- Protecting high value stock items that are on display